"Auto complete Truth" for UN Women by Memac Ogilvy & Mather is the world’s most successful ad for Good Causes, Publicis Conseil, France the world’s most successful agency in the 2014 Good Report.
The Good Report, created last year in collaboration with The Gunn Report celebrate the TOP 30 campaigns, Top 20 agencies, Top 15 Networks and Top 5 advertisers promoting responsible messages.
The corpus of ads evaluated is the ACT Responsible database, combining this year, 854 campaigns, 578 agencies, 673 advertisers from 71 countries.
The formula combines the presence and performance in ACT Responsible and The Gunn Report. There are no complicated categories: all we are looking for is great work for Good.
Top 30 most successful Campaigns for good causes
1. Publicis Conseil, Paris - France
2. Air, Brussels - Belgium
3. Memac Ogilvy & Mather, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
4. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, London - United Kingdom
5. BETC, Paris - France
6. Y&R, Boulogne Billancourt - France
7. Saatchi & Saatchi, Milan - Italy
8. Publicis Mexico, Mexico City - Mexico
9. McCann, Lisbon - Portugal
10. LOWE/SSP3, Bogota - Colombia
11. The Leo Burnett Group Thailand, Bangkok - Thailand|
12. M&C Saatchi Abel, Cape Town - South Africa
13. Leo Burnett, Sao Paulo - Brazil
14. TBWA\Santiago Mangada Puno, Makati - Philippines
15. Barton F. Graf 9000, LLC, New York - United States
16. Red Agency, Sydney - Australia
17. Grey Group New York - USA
18. DDB New York - USA
19. Leo Burnett France, Saint Denis - France
20. Leo Burnett Sydney, McMahons Point - Australia
1. Publicis Worldwide
2. Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide
3. Leo Burnett Worldwide
4. Grey Group
6. TBWA Worldwide
7. Saatchi & Saatchi Worldwide
8. McCann Worldgroup
9. Havas Worldwide
10. Y&R Group
11. DDB Worldwide |
12. M&C Saatchi Worldwide
13. JWT Worldwide
14. Lowe and Partners
1. Amnesty International
2. United Nations Association
3. Surfrider Foundation
5. Coca-Cola Company
Advertising is too often confined to its commercial side, and we tend to forget the other part of its role: information, awareness and education. For 15 years, we've collect the best ads promoting sustainability, equitable development and social responsibility in a bid to highlight how creativity is used to raise awareness on the world’s major issues. Still no specific recognition is offered to agencies, giving time and talent to support the communication of public interest causes. Yet the commitment of communication professionals for these causes is fundamental; without communication campaigns these causes couldn’t make themselves known to the greatest number. In a time of crisis, it is understandable that some agencies are pulling out under the guise of budget cuts. The association has decided to create The Good Report to celebrate agencies that continues to support these major causes, in order to motivate and inspire creativity and production.
"With The Good Report, ACT Responsible continues its mission of promoting, inspiring and federating the communications industry for the greater Good. Producing The Good Report with the collaboration of The Gunn Report Team is a great privilege for all “good” agencies around the globe" says Hervé de Clerck, ACT Responsible Dream Leader.
|"ACT Responsible Expo is one of the biggest treats in store at Cannes Lions each year. It honors the hugely valuable job our industry does – every day of the year in countries all round the world – in multiplying the impact and effectiveness of communications for Good Causes. The Good Report (the name has a ring to it) adds a commendable new dimension to their mission" says Donald Gunn, Founder and ACT’ive Partners.|